Tuesday, May 1, 2007

only in hawaii

i found this picture somewhere on the internet some time ago. i remember that there was a reference to hawaii with it. so i'm assuming it was taken somewhere within the hawaiian islands but i can't be sure about that. i've only been to maui and i've never seen anything like this. not even an area on the beach where you could do something like this. so it must be on one of the other islands.

i can't figure out if i would like to dine in such a fashion. at first, i thought it would be cool. but after thinking about it, i'm not sure i would want to eat an entire meal while being wet. and yet, you would be in a tropical paradise so the weather would most likely be perfect and therefore, the water and being wet wouldn't really bother you. i guess i would be up to trying it.

i wonder if little fishies swim around you.

***************
link of the day:
http://home.disney.go.com/index

4 comments:

Susan said...

Things to thing about? I think I'd prefer a nice setting near the beach, under an umbrella table. That way I wouldn't have to wear a bathing suit, which I don't do these days!!!! My older body just does not look good in them :o)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm in! I'm not lookin' so hot in a suit these days either, but my husband would love this and I'd do it just for him. When are we all going? hehe

Anonymous said...

By the way, you have the best profile picture EVER! I love it!

eyeovthestorm said...

The water looks so inviting!