I feel like I should be saying, "Hi, I'm Diana... and I'm a procrastinator." I am terrible. I think the older I get, the worst my procrastination gets. Sometimes I have a good or legitimate reason why I don't get to something in a timely fashion. But most of the time, sadly, I don't. I usually just find something I'd rather be doing. Is there any kind of help for me? Don't answer that - it was a rhetorical question.
So, here are 10 things I've been putting off (in no particular order):
- finish a birthday present for Jake's girlfriend (can't tell you what it is... who knows, maybe she reads this)
- clean out and fix up spare bedroom to be my scrapbooking room
- start working on a scrapbook for Jake as one of his graduation gifts (I have until May, so I'm not jumping on this one for a while)
- clean out my closet
- learn Photoshop (I have the program after all!)
- read the many books I have
- go to the eye doctor
- take the car in for it's maintenance check
- go through the pile of papers on my desk (I don't even know what's in there)
- paint one wall in my dining room - it's purple - don't ask!
link of the day: