Thursday, November 1, 2007

halloween shenanigans

Danielle came home at the last minute to spend Halloween with us. Her presence always brings a great deal of goofing around, which then leads to endless laughter. Today, all we needed was a mask, a wig and a mustache. The mustache wasn't really a mustache - she just made it into one. She also continued to speak in a Russian accent and called herself Helga. Thank you, Dani, for making my Halloween a real treat.

Brody did not like the yoda mask. After a while, he just wanted to eat it.




Then Jake came home from his girlfriend's looking like this. What can I say... he's a goof-ball. He and some friends went out trick or treating and then went to a costume party. His girlfriend dressed up as a guy, so I guess it all worked well together. I just can't believe that this was my little dalmatian or cowboy (see previous post). I was impressed with one thing: look at those legs =] hehe.


***************
link of the day:
http://www.joshhosler.biz/NumberOneInHistory/SelectMonth.htm

15 comments:

Momma Roar said...

Goodness, what size is he, a 0? lol

I love Helga and Yoda!!

I love heading to my parents house or T's parents on a weekend and just seeing them enjoy having us visit and the smiles it brings to their faces - and with our children, there is endless laughter too!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, it's a bit scary to see what great legs your son has...ah!

You guys had way too much fun :o)

Pen of Jen said...

Yes you are right Look at those legs!!!

Too funny about the dog, but we always need a Yoda on Halloween!

Short Stop said...

What a great surprise that Dani came home!!!

I love that picture of you. Wanna come play with Max?? :)

MightyMom said...

well happy halloween!

MightyMom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MightyMom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jamey said...

I'm glad to see it's just as fun as the kids get older. Your son looks HILARIOUS!!! Cute pictures in the previous post of past years. I love those!

Lynne said...

I am so envious of your son's legs-maybe I should try running.

Helga and Yoda are a real treat. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Just Mom said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Oh my I am LOL for sure. What a fun family you guys are. Love it!

Lori said...

OH my gosh. I'm laughing and smiling.
(My husband even said what are you smiling about?).
You all look great dressed up in your Halloween gear. Looks like you had a very fun time.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Shenanigans is a great title - I love it! Looks like you all had such a great time.

Your son is a bit too convincing there - BWAHAHAHAHA

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

That is wayyyyy too funny and yea, is your son a size 0?? Look at those legs!!! Wow, wish I were that thin!

Melissa said...

Love it! All of your costumes are fun... especially your son's! I have to echo the others... is he a size 0?? Man... I never looked that good as a teen ;)