Monday, November 12, 2007

aloha

My apologies to anyone looking for More of HIM. I am on vacation and am minimally writing and reading this week. Come back next week and we'll be up and running.

But while I'm here, I'll write a little bit about my trip thus far. Don and I arrived in Maui Saturday afternoon and have done very little except to soak up the sun and play in the water, but that's just what the doctor ordered. It's been very relaxing and we are enjoying ourselves.


I was thinking I would post a few pictures, but at the moment, this is all I have. I brought three cameras with me; my little cheapo [Hewlett Packard Photosmart] that I always carry in my purse, my first digital camera - a nice Fuji (small, but too big to carry in my purse), and then my good Canon along with a zoom lens. I only have taken a few photos with my little HP Photosmart when I used it coming onto the island and into the resort. I used my Fuji most of today.

But guess what? I didn't bring my cable for the Fuji camera. Actually, I thought the cable I brought was universal to all cameras. I was wrong. Sooooo, I obviously can't share any of the photos I took today. Now I have to make the decision whether to stop using that camera completely, continue to use it but not share any of those photos until I return home, or buy a universal card reader here. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

15 comments:

Liza on Maui said...

welcome to Maui :) :) :)

Liza on Maui said...

Again, welcome from Maui Talk Story blog. You may e-mail me if you have any question here :)

Short Stop said...

I'm jealous...I'll admit it! SO glad you're having fun and relaxing! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!! :)

Kimmy said...

have good rest - looks lovely... ~ kim

Susan said...

Soak in God's goodness!!
Susan

Lori said...

So glad you are enjoying Maui.
Soak up a little sun for me too.
Enjoy your time.
Hugs, Lori

Anonymous said...

Buy a card reader, you are in Hawaii! You will not regret it:)

Have fun, and refill your soul!
Jennifer
pen of jen
not signed in

Barb said...

What a beautiful pictue. I'm so glad you & Don have this time away.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Ah, my dream vacation. Enjoy for me too, okay?

Lynne said...

enjoy your vacation, Diana. Maui looks beautiful.

Family W said...

I'm soooo jealous! :) (I've said that already, right?) Anyway, I hope you're having a GREAT time! :)

MightyMom said...

hahaha 3 cameras and no pics!!

next time take me as a factotum and I'll remember all the cabels!
(thesaurus thursday word!)

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Beautiful. Wish I were there!!! Enjoy your vacation.

Amber said...

I haven't been around bloggy land NOT bcz I'm on vacation although I WISH I was, craziness with the grading is happening....anyway, I stopped by bcz I miss you and was thinking about you and wanted to say hey:) I hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation and fyi, I found my camera....well, my son found my camera in MY room-LOL!

Have FUN!

God bless,
Amber

Melissa said...

Beautiful! And don't worry about the pictures! We will eat them up when you get back ;)