Tuesday, October 9, 2007

yes, i'm a social networker

I need to join another social networking site like I need a whole in the head. But, I have signed up with one more. It's called cre8Buzz and I've been spending the last hour or so playing around with it.

I already have a myspace and a facebook, so why would I need another? I'm not sure, but I guess time will tell. I've seen cre8Buzz's logo and rating widget (now proudly displayed on my sidebar) on other blogs. Other bloggers seem excited about it. So, I decided to give it a try. If you would like to join also, let me know. You need an invite and I can send you one if you'd like to give it a try.

On another note, I found this photo on the internet. I was mesmerized by it and wanted to share it.


***************
link of the day:
http://urbanlegends.about.com/library/bl_image_quiz.htm

9 comments:

Pen of Jen said...

WOW! I had to re-read your post because you are right the photo is mesmerizing!

Barb said...

Love the photo - where do you find all of these interesting things!

Went to your new beta site and found it intriguing. I went to some of the various blogs and found them interesting too.

I think I would like to join. I'm interested in communicating with other people who like to read. I think I could find some there.

Short Stop said...

That photo truly is mesmerizing. There is just no other word for it!

Lynne said...

That is an interesting photo. I don't believe I've seen anything like it before.

I try to vote in your polls but for some reason it says "cannot process request". I attempted to vote for Christmas.

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Wow, that photo IS very interesting. Thanks for posting. Never seen anything like it..I did a few double takes - ha ha

I bet this woman is two-faced - whatdya think? (badumpadump)

Ruth said...

That photo IS quite captivating!!

Just Mom said...

WOW!

Family W said...

That photo is wild. People can be so creative. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

I am new to cre8Buzz also...and so far find it fascinating.

that photo really does suck you in.