Sunday, October 7, 2007

i have a riddle for you

What's the difference between a hot dog at Coor's Field (Rockies) and a hot dog at Citizen's Bank Park (Phillies)?









(to find the answer, click and drag the area between the stars)

** You can still buy a hot dog at Coor's Field **

Sorry Leigh Ann :( and all you Phillies fans. Since we are Rockies fans around here, we are pretty happy. And if you don't keep up with the world of baseball, the Colorado Rockies just won the first round of play-offs. Woo-hoo!

====================

I also wanted to let you know that I have once again started posting photos on my other blog, The World through My Eyes. I have continued to take pictures but just haven't uploaded them to my computer. I know I need to be more disciplined in this area. I love taking pictures and I want this other site to be successful in showing how I capture life with my camera. I will also be posting a link on my sidebar.

Hope you are enjoying your Sunday.

***************
link of the day:
http://facesinplaces.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

I didn't know you had this other blog. You know how much I like pictures so I'll have to check that out. In fact, I already have!!! Love your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your Rockies.

Lynne said...

Congratulations Diana. You know, we had that riddle going around here last week except the ballparks were Shea (Mets) and Yankee Stadium. Sadly, my Yankees have already lost 2 games so this may be the last night of hot dog sales in that ballpark.

The game is starting soon, I'm almost afraid to watch!

Unknown said...

Can you believe the Rockies? My hubs is THRILLED! Looks like A LOT of baseball at our place, too!

Momma Roar said...

:P

Glad your Rockies did well - I'm actually surprised the Phillies went as far as they did! HA!

Cute link - the faces - fun pictures! I enjoy your photo blog as well!!

Amber said...

LOL! I love the picture of the day and your picture blog. You do have some purdy clouds.

0:)Amber

PS~ I put up my "More of Him" Monday:)

Pen of Jen said...

Too funny!