Saturday, February 21, 2009

where in the world is....

...
Diana and Don

Today, around 11:30 am my time, I'll be leaving (or have already left) for.... well, I think I'll keep that a secret for right now. Don and I are getting away for a mini-vacation and we'll be back on Wednesday.

I'm not sure what the internet situation will be at our destination so I may not be writing again until Thursday. But I think I'll get a chance to sit down to a computer once I'm there and I plan to write a post or two.

I had the idea of giving clues each day - possibly pictorial clues and possibly more than one a day - with a prize going to the first one that is able to guess where I am. But I can't promise that until I get there and figure out the computer and internet access.

So stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, sounds blissful! I hope you have a great trip!

Jamey said...

I know you are gone already but have a GREAT time!!!

Susan said...

No clue today, except its a 4 day jaunt!!! Have a grand time.
Susan