Saturday, February 21, 2009

clues for you (part I)

If you read my previous post, you now know that I've left the Denver area for a destination unknown to you. I will post clues periodically and if you are the first one to comment with the correct answer, there will be a prize coming your way. Feel free to also guess.

The above two pics are clues, but I put the passport picture in there to tell you I did NOT need to use my brand new passport.

This picture is here just because it was my first time in a taxi. Yes, my very first time. I had to make sure you couldn't see any of the license plates on the cars ahead of us. Sorry.

This isn't much of a clue but now you know there's a Ben & Jerry's wherever I am. Don had ice cream, I had an iced coffee from the coffee shop next door. Another clue - probably not.

7 comments:

Susan said...

My first guess is Vermont!
Susan

Anonymous said...

How fun!!!

... said...

nope... sorry, susan. it's not vermont.

MightyMom said...

all I'm gonna say is if you're in TX I expect an email so I can give you directions to my house!!!

Anonymous said...

Hawaii!! Yes?? That's where I want to be:)

Jamey said...

New York....total guess, I need more clues :)

... said...

hawaii sounds nice... but no.
new york... always wanted to go there... but not this time.
mighty mom... dallas, right? sorry you won't be getting an email from me.

another clue forthcoming.