Nancy, of More Than Enough, tagged me for the quirky, but boring, meme. I need to state 6 quirky, but boring, facts about myself. Since I'm feeling a little down and not feeling like doing anything, which includes blogging, I thought today would be a good day to post this meme.
Back in January I posted 6 quirky things about myself. I had to go back and read it so I didn't repeat anything. This meme is not only quirky, but boring. I had to think a bit on that.
1. I have never liked buffalo wings because of the mess of picking a little bit of meat off of a chicken bone. But just in the past six months I have started eating boneless buffalo wings which is really just chicken tenders with the buffalo sauce. It's the buffalo sauce that I'm lovin'. I can't believe I've gone my whole life without enjoying this wonderful taste.
2. I am really good at remembering names and faces. I am so thankful I am because I think it's a blessing to be known by name after meeting only once. It's an ability that was very useful being in youth ministry.
3. I pretty well wear the same jewelry every day; diamond pendant necklace (if not this, then a cross pendant), small diamond stud earrings, wedding rings, plus 4 other rings, one being a thumb ring, a watch, and a toe ring.
4. I have no cousins. My mom and dad were only children.
5. I am really good with directions and having a feel for where I am and where I need to go to get somewhere. If I've been somewhere once, I can pretty well get back there and know where to go from there.
6. My chocolate fix: M&Ms. I frequently buy a small bag just to have around, so I can pick up a couple at a time to suck on. [I'm sucking on one now =)]
I don't have the energy to tag anyone but would love to have you play along if you wish. If you do, let me know so I can come visit.