Tuesday, April 29, 2008

6 word memoir

Jen of Pen of Jen tagged me for this meme some time ago. There were several answers I could have given but what I feel is the perfect name for my memoir came to me while I was answering the question, What is the single greatest thing you learned to date about life?, asked by Susan of Penless Writer.

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you want.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post and to the original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag at least five more blogs with links.
5. Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play.

I would give my memoir the name:

Life, Put Your Heart In It!


and it would have chapters that looked something like this:

+ Loving God with all my heart
+ It's about people; loving others
+ Don; my true love
+ My children; my heart beats outside my body
+ Get passionate about something
+ Love your life - it's the only one you have!
+ Sharing God's love

I would like to tag The Gremlin Wrangler, Mejojac, Huckdoll, that Crazy Bloggin' Canuck, and Kailani.

***************
link of the day:
http://blogs.suntimes.com/bookroom/2008/02/write_your_memoir_in_six_words.html

8 comments:

Barb said...

Love it!

Melissa said...

I'm working on this... I was tagged a few weeks ago, but, eh, I am lame. I can't think of anything besides "Live life in the crazy lane" I need more time...

Just Mom said...

Oo ... I like!

Short Stop said...

This has to be one of my favorite ones. It is so YOU! It is so evident from your blog that you live this way, and your passion for life and your family is so contagious.

LOVED this, Diana!

Momma Roar said...

A PERFECT fit for you!! :D

Unknown said...

I like it a lot! Your memoir is very suiting.

Thanks for the tag, Diana :) I've seen this one around, but haven't given it much thought. I'm quite excited about it actually.

Humble wife said...

You are so clever with the additions of the chapters! Always wonderful to read that my blog friends so love their spouses! Oh and the heartbeat outside the body...well said
Jennifer

Unknown said...

I'm working on it, too! Though I think it's tough to sum it up in just a few words. Something about God, family and living life with passion!