1. Do you use the labels various charities send you as “free gifts?”
I don't really get those any more, and I don't think I ever did because I didn't send money to the charity and would have felt guilty using their "free gift."
2. What is your favorite time of day (or night) for skywatching?
I love the clouds we get here in Colorado so any time of day is good, but I also love a good, deep-colored sunset. I'm not usually up for the sunrises.
3. What is the most adventurous you've ever been with trying a new food? (Keep it G-rated please)
I'm not very adventurous when it comes to food. I have a texture issue with my food. I did try sushi once and that didn't go well.
4. Have you ever heard a rock sing? (Trust me, there's a reason for this one!)
I don't know what the purpose is of this one, but no, I haven't.
5. If you could learn a language you don't presently speak, what would it be?
Sign language. I think that would be cool. I love watching people sign.
6. Al Capone's tombstone read, “My Jesus, Mercy.” If you could write your own epitaph, what would it say?
"She lived, laughed, and loved."
7. If you were a famous musician who was known by one name, like “Cher,” “Sting,” or “Jewel,” what would it be? It doesn’t have to be your first name, but it can be, if you’d like.
I don't know. I can't think of anything.
8. Have you ever been inordinately “into” a television show?
LOST and 24. I watched the first few seasons of 24 on DVD... one episode right after another. It was addicting, and we watched it as a family so there was a sense of intimacy to it. I've watched LOST since the very first episode, and enjoy the complexity of it.
9. When you sneeze, do you go big, or do you do that weird “heenh!” sound that makes people think you’re going to blow your brains out? Any other variation we should know about?
I think my sneezes are somewhere in the middle - not too big or small.
10. Do you still read an actual newspaper that you hold in your hands, or do you get your news elsewhere?
Nope, I don't read an actual newspaper. Get my news online or from the television.
11. Are you a good speller?
Yes, I am. Always have been. I wish everyone was a good speller because it kinda bugs me when words are misspelled.
12. At what time each day do you start thinking about lunch?
I guess around noon. Sometimes I don't eat until after 1:00.
Random Dozen is hosted by Linda over at 2nd Cup of Coffee.