Monday, April 6, 2009

link of the day

I used to add a link of the day to my earlier posts. I came across so many fun or interesting sites and wanted to share them with others. At some point it became more work than I wanted to put into it. But there are still sites I want to share, and this is one...

We've had a week and a half of off and on again snow storms and as nice as they've been (we've needed the moisture), I'm ready - more than ready - for true spring time to arrive; warmer weather, flowers blooming, green grass, birds, butterflies, and even thunderstorms.

How about you? Are you tired of the snow? Ready for spring? Well, click on the snowman and enjoy the beauty of spring flowers. Enjoy clicking once, and then again, anywhere on the screen. Or better yet, click and move your mouse through the darkness for an abundance of beauty.

(thanks mom for the email)

8 comments:

MightyMom said...

oh yes! I'm soooo very tired of all this snow!!

(snicker.)


I saw the post come up and thought "what on earth is she doing with a SNOWMAN! Has she lost it? It's April already!!)

was downright frigid yesterday though....50 degrees!! Sposed to be pleasantly cool by wed...85.

I don't care too much for Spring or Fall actually as they bring twisters. summer's more my style. But the flowers are pretty!

Momma Roar said...

Ahhh that was fun!! We don't get too much snow around here this time of year anymore, but they are calling for flurries tomorrow. We live in the country and our tulips haven't bloomed yet, but those that live in town, have many pretty flowers already. And the forsythia (sp?) is blooming now too. I <3 spring!! Summer is too warm - b/c of the humidity!

Just Mom said...

TOO COOL!!! I love the link.

No, actually, I'm not tired of the snow. I know spring will start here any day now. I couldn't believe how excited I got during Saturday's blizzard. It really was beautiful outside. Perfect day for baking, right? ;-D

Jamey said...

That was fun :) I am so ready for spring!! Not completely sick of winter yet. We haven't had snow on the ground for a month or more so the snow we got this weekend wasn't too much of a disappointment. The kids got to play in it and had fun. And the best part....it's almost gone already and will be gone by the end of today! But I am READY for spring!! Bring on 70 degrees, please!!!

Danielle! said...

hey! grandma sent that to us in an e-mail! and i freaked out when i did it because all i heard in my head was dads voice yelling at me telling me that is putting spywear on my computer. but it is fun. i wrote a new blog.

Jen - Queen of Poo said...

Oh, that was cool! I loved clicking and holding the mouse down to make a bouquet!

Melissa said...

That was fun! I miss wildflowers... I had a ton of them in my garden in Oregon that looked like those on the website! Now all my flowers look the same. SIGH!

Christine said...

It has been melting here. I think it is spring. We have been fooled before.