Monday, November 2, 2009

back to reality

I feel I just need to state for the record that our vacation in southern California was wonderful. I'd write about my favorite parts, but it was all great. Plus, I know it gets a little tedious reading about other people's vacations - so, I'll spare you the details. I'll probably post a few pictures tomorrow and call it good. You're welcome =)

I'm now trying to get back into the swing of reality.

30 days of WORDS TO LIVE BY

"My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry, for man's anger does not bring about the righteous life that God desires."
James 1:19-20 NIV

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I would love to read about some of the fun things that you did on your trip. It usually takes me a few days to get back to reality after a fun vacation :)